1st Georgia Insurance School
How to Apply for your License
- Licensing Process
- Complete our online course:
- Complete the online course by passing the final exam
- Print and complete the affidavit of completion
- Sign Part A and have a witness sign Part B
- Fax the completed affidavit of completion to us (678-668-7400)
- We will email you a certificate of completion, your GID 111
- Schedule, take, and pass the state exam
- Apply for your license at Sircon
- You will need to pay a fee of $115
- And submit the required documents (see below)
- Documents Needed to Apply
- GID 111: We, 1st Georgia Insurance School, will issue you with your GID 111 when you have successfully passed our final exam and sent us your affidavit of completion
- Georgia State Exam pass. Please note there is no need to submit this document for your application. This is submitted electronically by PearsonVue.
- GID 276: This is your Certificate of Citizenship. You can access this at GA DoI. This form will need to be notarized.
- Driver's license: Clear copy of back and front of your driver's license.
Fax the required to documents to PSI Services PSI, fax number 1-855-235-5174
- Details on what is required for fingerprinting can be found in Fingerprinting